Mrs. Schenck's Blog

Mrs. Schenck's Blog
Zion's Parents Day Out

Friday, September 1, 2017

Sept. 1

Wow hard to believe it's already Sept. I pray that everyone one will have a sfe and wonderful Labor Day Weekend.  No school Mon. of course so I will see families starting on Tues. Please find time to worship this weekend. I know your children really look up to you and value what you say and do. They will follow your example.

I will continue Positive phone calls next Tues. Eve.  Please note that I will be absent from school on Tues. the 5th; leaving school at noon. I have to take my mom to the Dr. The TA's will be here and Mrs. Oswald will be my substitute.

Parents if you haven't returned the following, please to so ASAP. PICTURE FRAMES, INDIVIDUAL PICTURE OF CHILD, and BINDER AND PORTFOLIO SHEET PROTECTORS. We will begin adding documents next Tues.

Please remember to volunteer to help complete the playground, Sat. starting at 8am. Bring a shovel, rake and wheelbarrow if you can. THERE IS ALSO WORK BEING DONE TODAY AT 4PM TIL DARK. THIS TIME WORKS BETTER FOR ME SO I WILL PARTICIPATE THIS AFTERNOON. Remember even an hour our two will benefit your child. This playground is used during the day, during aftercare and during Summer Camp. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!



OUR DAY!
























Blue art - chalk, markers, crayons

 Creation booklet



 Identifying blue objects. With our puppet friend Billy Blue Bird






 Today's books.






No comments:

Post a Comment