Mrs. Schenck's Blog

Mrs. Schenck's Blog
Zion's Parents Day Out

Monday, February 22, 2016


























































We hope you enjoyed viewing our pictures.
Activities included:
Toys
Books
Jesus Loves Me headband craft
Folder games-Valentine Match, Colored Hearts match
Bible Story-Jesus Loves the Children
God So Loved the World-Sticker art
Gingerbread Men-naming shapes and colors
#7-place 7 hearts on the 7
Commons/Recess
Sensory Table-pink feathers, pulling feathers apart
  discussing properties of the feathers
Books-on their own, learning to sit quietly, how
  to handle a book, listening to the books of the day
Jesus loves me craft
Making a Valentine to share
Large Motor-jumping to 7 hearts
Music-featured songs Jesus Love Me, Jesus Loves
  the Little Children, Can't keep Jesus' Love in a Box
Dressing weather frog, talking about the weather

Songs:
Jesus Love Me

Jesus loves me! This I know,
For the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to Him belong,
They are weak but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.


Jesus Loves the Little Children

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Red & yellow, black & white
they're precious in his sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world


Love in a Box 


Oh you can't keep Jesus' love in a box,
love in a box, love in a box
Oh you can't keep Jesus' love in a box
 cuz his love will come a bubblin through

Repeat with love in a jar vs.2
Repeat with so I'll just keep
  Jesus' love in my heart-vs.3

Bible Story:

One day some mothers and fathers took their children to see Jesus. The children felt happy. They new Jesus was their friend. Step by step they walked to see Jesus. The children hurried to see their friend.
Soon the children got close to Jesus. But then some men stopped them. The men told the children that Jesus was too busy to see them. The children felt sad. Then they heard the voice of Jesus. He said,  "Let the children come to me. I love them so much." Jesus held out his arms. The children ran to him. He hugged them. He talked to them. The children were happy. The knew Jesus was their special friend.

























No comments:

Post a Comment